Astor Deluxe Bronzer Safari – 001 Sahara Gold
This ultra fine powder, with matte effect pigments, blends with the natural tones of your skin for a glowing and beautifully radiant complexion.
Astor Skin Match Glow BB Cream – 100 Ivory
Artistry Basics Face Palette contains the essentials to complete any makeup look: highlighter, blush, bronzer and sculpting powders. Use sculpting and bronzer powders to define complexion. Swirl on blush for a rosy glow. Finish with highlighter to accentuate features for a radiant glow. Easily master the basics with this sleek palette, perfect for traveling, storing or using as part of a professional makeup artist kit.
The Beauty Treats Beauty Pro Palette is an all-in-one palette with the essentials for any makeup application. Enhance your beautiful eyes with neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. Use eyebrow creams for bold brows, and lip colors for perfect pout. Apply skin tone concealer and correcting concealer for precise coverage. Swirl on blush and bronzer for a radiant and sculpted complexion. Finish your look with highlighter for a glowing look. This sleek professional palette is perfect for traveling, or using as part of a professional makeup kit.
Note: Cream cosmetics often “sweat” and form small beads of moisture on the surface. This is normal and does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
4 Eyebrow Creams.
4 Lip Colors.
2 Bronzer Powders.
2 Blush Powders.
4 Concealer Creams.
4 Correcting Concealers.
Net Wt :
2.86 oz. / 81.7 g.
Beauty Treats Cream Concealer Palette contains 10 shades to conceal and sculpt the face. Each palette has beautiful and blendable cream colours.
- Palette Contains 6 Face Powders
Contour & Sculpt Palette is an all-in-one face palette with 6 smooth powders designed to define your complexion. Palette contains highlighters, blush, and contour powders to easily create a sculpted and radiant look. Powders can be used to contour & sculpt complexion for a slimming effect on face.
Apply a color darker than your skintone under cheekbones, on the sides of the nose and on jawline. Use blush for a rosy glow and finish with highlighter to brighten skin. Easily create a defined and polished look with these blendable colors.
Contour & Sculpt in 4 Simple Steps:
- Highlight: Matte highlighter to illuminate. Apply in the center of the forehead, bridge of nose and on chin below the lip.
- Correct: Yellow correcting powder to neutralize redness or dark areas. Lightly apply under eyes and where necessary to cover redness.
- Contour & Sculpt: Matte face powder to define and create a slimming effect on complexion. Choose the shade that works best for your skin tone. Apply on top of forehead, under cheekbones and on sides of nose. Finish by dusting along jawline and blending down the neck.
- Accentuate & glow: Finish your look with blush and shimmer highlighter for a rosy and radiant glow. Apply blush on cheeks, then highlighter under the brow bones, on inner corners of eyes and on cupid’s bow.